IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED TO VEND AT OUR MARKETS WE WILL SHARE DAY-OF INFO ABOUT A WEEK TO 10 DAYS BEFORE THE MARKET BUT PLEASE READ THE BELOW WHICH APPLIES TO ALL MARKETS.
Your payment is your confirmation & must be received within 7 days of acceptance. If you do not submit payment your spot will be given to another vendor.
Once you have submitted your payment, you will be provided with the following information in a future email: day-of parking info, setup and breakdown details, a map of your booth location, promotion and social media share files.
Need to Cancel? We understand that plans change. If you can no longer participate, kindly let us know ASAP so that we may fill your spot with another maker. Your vendor fee will be refunded if we are able to fill your spot. There are no refunds within 7 days of a market.
Reminder: While not required, we recommend getting your own event liability insurance. Takoma Collective and the event space cannot be held liable for any loss, injury, etc.. We are not responsible for lost/stolen/damaged products.
DAY OF details (May 20)
- Market time 11:00 - 4:00
- Setup time 9:00 - 11:00 (we'll be there at 8:30 if you want to come earlier)
- Latest time you can drive through Laurel & drop off at your tent spot 10:00
- Breakdown time 4:00 - 5:00
- you can drive your car along Laurel Ave to drop off at your tent spot (see attached for specific instructions / note that Laurel is one way)
- If you don't have a lot & can hand carry from your car please do so as it will limit the cars coming through while we set up
- Latest time you can drive through Laurel 10:00 - after that it is hand carry only
PLEASE ALLOW ENOUGH TIME TO BE FULLY SET-UP BY OPENING OF MARKET AT 11:00
- there is no allotted parking for vendors
- once you've unloaded please do not start setting up until you have moved your car from Laurel Ave
- there should be street parking in downtown TP or adjacent neighborhoods & there are a couple of paid lots nearby ($5 for the day) & the lot behind the stores on Laurel will be open
- the market is rain or shine
- the forecast for saturday looks pretty good
- we will NOT cancel for a little rain but if something changes drastically (40 mph winds or something crazy like that) we will let you know by 11pm the night before
TENTS & DISPLAY
- you are responsible for supplying your own tent, tables, chairs
- tents must be 10x10 but can be any color
- the spots require tents be leg to leg in order to fit in the 10x10 spots so please coordinate with your neighbor when setting up
- Please bring tent weights to help secure the tents / neighbors are encouraged to secure tent legs together
- breakdown is 4:00 - 5:00
- do not start breakdown until market ends (4:00)
- do not bring your car around until EVERYTHING is broken down & ready to load
DAY OF CONTACT
- if you need to contact us day of please call Kaitlin 443-624-3493
- we know things come up last minute ... if you are delayed please call & let us know so we can plan accordingly